Wednesday, September 1, 2010

overload

I heart technology. Seriously. I heart my Droid, my laptop, my Blackberry and most of all, my DVR.

However, I do not heart the fact that I have 7 different screenames/email accounts, multiple social networking profiles, an online investment portfolio and a few insurance websites...the majority of which I do not remember the usernames or passwords to.

I still carry around a paper day planner. You would think I would write all this down in there, but I do not.

I am overloaded. Someday when I win the lottery I'm going to get rid of all of the above and live free of all these fabulous devices that increase productivity and maintain sanity.

Except for my DVR though, because rewinding and rewatching episodes of the Vampire Diaries is a pastime I refuse to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment