Thursday, October 14, 2010

Working out is not working out


This is me. Lately working out has been the absolute last thing I want to do. I set my alarm to go to pilates...and I hit snooze for 90 minutes. I tell myself I'll go after work...and I eat multiple bowls of cereal and watch Gilmore Girls reruns (while consciously not doing my homework). I say I'll go on the weekend...and I drink to much coffee and have "errands" to run (you know, like going to Target).

Well, no more! This is it, this is the day! A new leaf has been turned over, a fresh start is in the fridge, a clear horizon is on...the horizon.

So I plan on starting Tuesday, because I'm in Charlotte for work now and I have a midterm coming up Monday and have to study all weekend and the Cubs aren't in the playoffs and blah blah blah...I'll start someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment